Ms. Denise Nairy
I had two students and both started out well below grade level at the beginning of the school year.
1. One of my students have finished completely on grade level and she couldn’t wait to go and read
2. The other loved it and looked forward to and enjoyed it
3. This is a very, very valuable program
1. Help Me Read is wonderful for our student.
2. We’ve had many students grow academically as far as their love of reading
3. The students are read to and students read to the.
4. One of my little ones went from a 3-18 just this year.
5. Enrico Fermi School 17 couldn’t do without you Help Me Read.
1. Jayda Butler and Elexuzz Davis, gained confidence in their reading
2. I have noticed increased reading levels with Jayda and Elexuzz.
3. My tutor Nancy took the…
Former Principal, Ms. Patricia Jones
1. Fortunate to have Help Me Program Tutors
2. Seen improvement in the students reading abilities
3. The HMR tutors work one on one
4. Point out pronunciation
5. They make sure students read to the end of sentences so that the students are getting comprehension and not just reading words
6. They are getting needed help that we could not provide otherwise
7. It’s really a pleasure to see students at the beginning of the year who are struggling and by the end of the school year…
Mr. Ron Boyd Librarian
Mrs. Terri Pelegrino 1st Grade
1. I’ve seen growth in motivation for reading
2. They enjoyed the one on one time they had with their tutor
3. Improvement in reading fluency
4. Bigger love of reading, an enjoyment for reading
5. I’ve seen growth in their comprehension scores
Mrs. Terri Pelegrino
Mrs. Staub 3rd Grade
We are able with the Help Me Read one on one tutoring program to help improve our students reading scores, word recognition, and fluency. Without the Help Me Read Program we wouldn’t be able to do this. Thanks to this program we now have students reading at bench mark and very excited about finding a book that they love. With the one to one volunteers we were able to give the attention needed for our students to have success.
1. I really do love it (Help Me Read Program)
2. It helps the students out tremendously
3. It really does help the students in so many ways
4. I think this program really help the students with more than reading
5. Some of my students reading went for 4-12 & 12-30 I know that my students really do love going with their Help Me Read tutors
6. I was very impressed with so many of my students.
Their self-esteem, they love going with the tutors
7. Some of the students have self-es…
Mrs. Maurie Leigh
Please go to Appearance >> Widgets >> ooter Widget 3 and add some widget here.